New Orleans - GRAMMY Pro Studio Summit
GRAMMY Pro Studio Summit
The Recording Academy Memphis Chapter and the Producers & Engineers Wing will present a GRAMMY Pro Studio Summit at Esplanade Studios in New Orleans on Tuesday, April 26, 2016. The summit will feature a Keynote Conversation with Beatles recording engineer and GRAMMY winner Geoff Emerick. GRAMMY winner Elliot Scheiner will serve as our Honorary Studio Summit Chair. We will host a panel discussion, Demystifying Mastering with presenting sponsor Izotope and a panel exploring the Studio Magic of Allen Toussaint, members of his studio production team. We'll also have product demonstrations from a variety of gear manufacturers and a crawfish boil/closing reception.
We would like to thank our sponsors: ELS Studio Premium Audio, Izotope, Adam Audio, Esplanade Studios, PreSonus, Louisiana Entertainment, Rupert Neve Designs, sE Microphones.
- 1 p.m. - Doors, registration, visit manufacturer demos
- 1:45 p.m. - Opening remarks - Elliot Scheiner, honorary event chair
- 2 p.m. - Keynote Conversation with Geoff Emerick, interviewed by Jon Hornyak
- 3:45 p.m. - Demystifying Mastering presented by Izotope, featuring Eric Boulanger, Michael Romanowski, Jonathan Wyner and Chris Bell
- 5:15 p.m. - Producers & Engineers Wing Update with Lawrence "Boo" Mitchell and Chris Bell
- 5:15 p.m. - The Studio Magic of Allen Toussaint with Leo Nocentelli, Gary Brown, Roberta Grace, Danny Jones and Reginald Toussaint
- 6:30 p.m. - Closing remarks - Elliot Scheiner, honorary event chair
- 6:40 p.m. - Reception and crawfish boil sponsored by ELS Studio Premium Audio
For more information, contact the Reid Wick at 310.998.2644 or email@example.com.