Philadelphia- Working Your Release #1
This event has been canceled due to weather. Information about tonight’s program and the rest of the series will be announced later this week. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Working Your Release
A three-part series where you'll learn how to build your next release strategy, from marketing plan to monetization.
Tuesday, March 20 7:30-10pm The Strategic Plan
Join us for the first of a three-part series where you’ll learn how to build your next release strategy, from marketing plan to monetization. Each night will feature artist case studies to dive into the decisions and directions necessary for strong results.
Determining who you need: manager, strategist, publicist, distributor and others- how do you determine those needs, when do you bring them in, and getting the plan started.
- Matt Cappy- Ropeadope recording artist, touring trumpet player, music director and composer
- Fabian Brown- In House Publicity, Ropeadope Records
- Aalyah Duncan- Publicist, A-List PR
- Lori Landew- Partner, Fox Rothschild Entertainment Department
Developing a radio promo strategy, a streaming outlet strategy, and securing the pieces to make that work.
- Will Downing- GRAMMY-nominated Shanachie recording artist
- Aliya Crawford- Sr.Vice President, W&W Public Relations
- Randall Grass- General Manager, Shanachie Records
- Matthew Jurasek- Sr Account Publicist and Director New Media, DL Media
- Nick Rizzuto- Sr Manager, Market and Strategy, Fame House
World Café Live
3025 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
**Please note all GRAMMY U slots for this event have been filled and we are only accepting RSVPs for active Voting and Associate members at this time.